To effectively maintain the campus buildings, student dorms, family housing, facilities and grounds in an orderly and efficient manner.
The mission of Campus Facilities is to oversee the maintenance, janitorial, lawn care, facility usage, and Campus security, to insure that the facility is maintained, cleaned, and ran in a way that employees an students are inspired to work and learn in a Christ centered environment. Campus Facilities staff strives to provide service in a professional manner consistent with the values and integrity, teamwork, and respect that BHU inspires to teach.
Campus Facilities contact information
- The Campus Facilities Office is located in the basement of the Administration Building
- Hours of Operation by Department
- Maintenance Department: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Janitorial Department: Monday – Thursday, 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Friday, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Saturday 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Facility Usage: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Phone: 404-627-2681
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvey Brumelow | Director of Facilities and Maintenance |404-627-2681 Ext. 113 or 404-805-5982 | Email: email@example.com
- Clinton Lyttle | Maintenance | 404-627-2681 ext. 113 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Mbugua | Maintenance | 404-627-2681 ext. 113
- Caleb Onyango | Janitor | 404-627-2681ext. 113
- Festus Ngure | Janitor | 404-627-2681ext. 113