Welcome from the Registrar
Welcome to the BHU website. As you peruse the pages and links of this site, you will find a plethora of information pertaining to the services provided by the Office of the Registrar of Beulah Heights University.
The Registrar Office staff endeavor to provide information necessary to for you to obtain a clear understanding of the services we offer and the requirements to become an enrolled student.
If further assistance is needed, you are always welcome to contact our office via email or from Monday through Thursday during regular office hours (8:30 – 6:00).
Phone: 404-627-2681 ext. 117
Phone: Toll free – 1-888-777-2422
Responsibilities of the Registrar’s Office
The Registrar's office oversees the enrollment program and maintains and protects the permanent academic records of all students. The Registrar's office is responsible for academic registration, course scheduling, grade processing, transcript processing, transfer credits, verification of enrollment, degree requirements, graduation process and program, degree process, degree audits, production of the course schedule and general catalog, and maintains the academic database.
The Registrar's Office enforces academic policies and procedures of the Academic office and works in conjunction with faculty, department chairs, and administration in order to provide the best service to all concerned.
The purpose of the Registrar’s office is to protect and maintain accurate academic records and provide ongoing academic-related services and support to students, staff, faculty, administration, alumni, and other constituents of the University.
Semester Course Schedule
Program / Majors
Academic Forms (Withdrawal, Drop/Add, Change of Major, Graduation Application, Degree Reorder Application, Transcript Request)
Academic advising is a necessary part of the degree completion and registration process. All students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor at least once a year.
How to Register for Classes
- Step 1: Access the BHU Website
- Step 2: Click on the link to the Semester Course Schedule
- Step 3: Carefully review all information inf the course schedule
- Step 4: Choose classes from the Course Schedule
- Step 5: Click on the LINK to the Student Portal
- Step 6: Register for the classes you have chosen
Drop / Add
How to "Drop" a class prior to the start of a class
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal.
- Step 2: Change your registration schedule by removing the class you wish to drop.
- Step 3: Click submit.
How to "Drop" a class during Drop/Add week prior to the start of class.
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal,
- Step 2: Change your registration schedule by clicking on the class you wish to delete and then click the delete key.
- Step 3: Click submit.
Note: Once a class starts, a "Drop" is not an option. You must withdraw from the class.
How to "Add" a class prior to the start of class
- Step1: Access the student portal and follow the prompts.
- Step 2: Click on Edit Registrarion.
- Step 3: Click new.
- Step 4: Click on the binoculars.
- Step 5: Choose your class.
- Step 6: Click submit.
How to Withdraw from a class
- Step 1: Click on the "Forms" link
- Step 2: Print the Withdrawal form
- Step 3: Read the information and print the form
- Step 3: Fax or email the completed form to: 404-627-0702 or Registrar@beulah.org OR you may contact the Registar's office by phone at 404-627-2681, ext. 141.
- Step 4: Maintain a copy of the form for your personal file
Update Personal Profile
How to update contact or other directory information
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal
- Step 2: Update your personal information
- Step 3: Save and close
An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. The official transcript is printed on security sensitive paper and contains the University seal and signature of the University Registrar.
- For your protection, we will not release an official transcript without your signature.
- Maximum processing time for regular request is 3 business days.
- A RUSH request will be processed within 24 hours during Monday through Thursday. Requests received between Thursday afternoon and Monday will be processed the following Tuesday.
- Due to the vulnerability of e-mail attachments, requests will NOT be accepted through e-mail.
- Official transcripts will NOT be distributed by fax.
Note: Situations that will Prevent the Issuing of Transcripts
- Financial holds
- No signature on request
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information.
- Insufficient payment, an expired or declined credit card account, improperly completed check, payment using non-U.S. currency.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
An unofficial transcript may be obtained through the Student Portal.
- Step 1: Access the student portal,
- Step 2: Print unofficial transcript
Credits may be transferred from any accredited college or university. Courses for transfer must meet the eligibility requirement of the various programs. Grade earned for a course must be C or higher. Please review the General University Catalog for more details.
See forms link for the documents below.